In Stanford Graduate School of Business' exploration of "shared social responsibility," they feature a report that indicates corporations and charities may have a win-win opportunity. When consumers are given the freedom to choose their own price and told a portion of the money will go to a charity, the study "points to the strong possibility" […]Read more
March 16, 2011 by ecoAmerica Comments Off
November 4, 2009 by ecoAmerica Comments Off
According to this Marketing: Green post, CSR must be more than a commitment by organizations to take responsibility for the impact of the businesses; it should be branded content that is easily accessed and understood by consumers. This includes optimizing a company's initiatives for search, being transparent and developing a more defined link between branding […]Read more
- New Nature Rocks Website Offers New Paths to the Outdoors May 16, 2013
- Yale Poll: Climate Change Belief Drops 7%, Likely Influenced by Cold Winter May 14, 2013
- Vote for ecoAmerica at SXSW Eco May 13, 2013
- Best Practices: Learning from the Human Rights Campaign’s Social Media Sweep May 8, 2013
- The Moral Arguments for Action: Who is Using them, and How? May 3, 2013
- Climate Shift: Controversy and Teachable Moment April 22, 2011
- Global Warming Isn’t All Science: The Emotional Side to Earth’s Climb In Temperature October 7, 2011
- Solution as Problem?: Sociologists on the Climate Wars April 25, 2011
- College Green Rating with the Princeton Review July 28, 2008
- Leveling the Field May 2, 2009
- Martin Lack: Thanks for posting this, Celina. I first came acr...
- Theresa Silveira: Hi - Thank you. I now have the information. I lo...
- Celina Plaza: Hi Theresa, The link has been updated. You shoul...
- Theresa Silveira: I would like to read this report, but the link kee...
- The Year Climate Change Got Real for Americans [Video] | ecoAffect: [...] an NPR article we recently published of the ...