New Report: 2015 MomentUs Leadership Summit: Path to Positive
On May 20-21, ecoAmerica convened the 2015 MomentUs Leadership Summit: Path to Positive, bringing together nearly 200 leaders to build knowledge and collaborate on strategies to inspire and empower climate leadership in America. The leadership group spanned the health, faith, higher education, business and local communities sectors in America, as well as noted environmental leaders and scientists including:
• Steve McBee, President and CEO, NRG Home
• Vashti McKenzie, Senior Bishop, African Methodist Episcopal Church
• Katharine Hayhoe, Director, Climate Science Center at Texas Tech University
• Sharon Watkins, General Minister and President, Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
• Greg Nickels, Mayor, City of Seattle
• Steve Gutow, Rabbi, President, and CEO, The Jewish Council for Public Affairs
• Antonio Flores, President and CEO, Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities
ecoAmerica, is pleased to offer you this recommendations report from the 2015 MomentUs Leadership Summit: Path to Positive. It provides key recommendations from the Summit for how leaders within and across sectors can accelerate action on climate solutions.
We hope this report will help provide you with ideas and inspiration to pursue greater climate leadership, no matter if you are working within the health, faith, higher education, business, community, or environmental fields, or if you are working within your organization, sector, community or nationally across sectors.
We look forward to seeing your progress, and to collaborating with you to amplify our individual and collective impact.